Saturday, August 11, 2007

Wierd Feelings.....???

Today....11th August 2007....Saturday. Today I still have to attend school to replace Deepavali holidays.Really boring.....only 18 students in the class......bored,tired and busy.Bored because the class is not as usual....does not full of joy.Tired because after 5 day deformation, still have to go to school.I don't have enough rest.Busy because i still have to catch up my studies, finish my homework,still have to study in a bored class and tired mood......

Suddenly, dunno why a wierd feeling come towards me.......hard to explain.......wat's that feeling???My tears drop by itself .....Thogh i still can lied to my frind.I told her that I am under pressure....huge pressure....i couldn't finish my homework.Sorry because I had lied to her.It is not the reason actually,is juz that my tears drop by itself then i dunno what happened.If then my friends ask me what happen, I couldn't answer so I tell this lie.

Wat happened to me???I think only my mind and my heart will know,but they couldn't speak and tell me what happen....how???Now, my tears drop....by itself....uncontrolled.......Is it a hard time???

I'm seeking for answer......I think I have to face many problems....Studies,homeworks and even my friendship.....I have to sit for exam for 11 subjects......Juz wondering how much time still left for me to study for my exams???I think not even 1 month.....My friend...i knew her since we are form 1, she never understand what am i thinking.Really difficult to have a friend like that....dun understand me, have another point of view towards my thinking.Homeworks is a lot--tuition and school.Juz like a mountain ...sometimes i dun wan to look at it....but it is still there......

Still under a great pressure...wat's going to be during my year end exam??How is my result going to be??Will I fail my science subject and add maths???Still dunno......... Suddenly found out that pretending is hard and difficult.........

Still seeking for answer....wat's that wierd feeling that comes towards me today........
~kahyee~

No comments:

Post a Comment