Saturday, August 18, 2007

August Holiday......

Finally...today is the day.....What day??? August school holiday!!!!!

Since the first week of August, I'm waiting for school holiday....I hope that holiday will faster come!!!
Holiday suppose to be happy......but for me and some of my friends, we still have to go for training for the merdeka thingy.....no rest!!!!OMG!!!Sumtimes really hate it.......I planned to use school holiday for my studies but now all is ruin by the training leh.....just hope that i still have enough time for my final exam revision......'.' )

I realized that after go for the merdeka thing, my relationship with the teachers become more good.Like the PK teacher, she can recognise me and she knew my name oredi.....*_*...plus some other teachers, some dunno me also can talk to me like friends....so good....I alos knew many new friends there....all from other class wan....

Yesterday, our breakfast had spoilt....Luckily some of the students found out...if not...dunno what will happen. Then, one of the teachers told me that our breakfast and lunch costs 16 ringgit per day lorr........$.$I'm totally shocked.....Wat we eat everyday????Breakfast...Banana cake, kaya bread, ikan bilis bread......lunch.....rice with chicken and some vegetables while on Thursday we will eat a burger and two sausages....But.....does all this costs RM 16???I dun think so......I think it cost less than RM 7.....We all now know what happen behind all this......

They had arranged a coach for our school students.Her name is Cik Sugunah.....she is a good coach actually...She scold us because we didn't listen to her instructions....we all walk here walk there, then our attendance...haiz...not even a day will be full.....all this cause the formation to be postponed till another day.....Our principal have give us advice ed...he wants us to take care of our school's image.....try our best in the formation.....cos we all will be in the television on 31st August.....for our country's 50 years of independant.......

And my form teacher can speak chinese well ed.....:) but next time cannot talk bad bout him ed...scared he will understand......one of my fens ask him a question....quite funny...

Fren : lao shi, ni jin nian ji sui? (teacher, how old are u?)
Teacher: san ba( 38 years old)
Fren: har....ni ji sui jie hun??(har, so how old u married)
Teacher: shi ba(18 years old) After spm exam is straight away married, summore got 4 children , summore all boys..
Then he learned han yu pin yin......n finally he can pronounce my chinese name ed........

That's all for now......I will post when I'm free.....ciaozzz *.*

No comments:

Post a Comment