Monday, August 6, 2007

Second Day.....

Countdown 19 days......Today is the second day i attend the merdeka training at Matsushita.I arrive school before 7 am because we are told to. But till 7:15 am, teachers and some of the students still haven't arrive.Haiz...still dun understand why the teachers and students of our school loke to do things last minute???Why??

Today our bas teacher in-charge is Pn Umi and En Fauzi.That Fauzi is my Form 3 Pendidikan Seni teacher and I dun like him because of one incident. That incident indicates that he is hamsap and his stupid eyes.....looks wierd when he look at people.........like hungry eyes seeking for food. I always hope that he will remember me because he din teach me for 8 months.This two teacher are so lucky because we are unite and they dun have to take attendance.Because of this,we arrive Stadium Matsushita before 8 am and our bas is the fastest to arrive.

Today, another training has begin. We are confused because before that we are red strips but today we are white stripes.Dun care lah..wat colour also can..dun be yellow is ok oredi......Today is not as hot as Friday.Still got wind blowing there.After two hours, we are allowed to have our breakfast. Today we have banana cake and a box of rice with fried chicken and cabbage....n everytime the same mineral water---Sea Master mineral water.I just ate the banana cake and because i had nothing to do, so i had take some pictures.I found out that Rastom's hair is so.........like.....dunno how to explain.... :'>maybe like baby lah......That Fauzi and Rastom 'mempermainkan' me. I am suprised that Fauzi still remember me--last year 3A. I said that he teaches me Pendidikan Seni last year but he denied!!And then he say his house got two baby tiger. I ask him whether it is a fake one but he say no.Who is going to believe him??(Dunno whether that Fauzi had influenced Rastom???)OMG!!Why Kwang Hua got so many funny teacher???Never tell the truth wan......wierd??p/s:I finally touches Rastom's hair...looks like baby hair leh.....

Then after eating, another challenge comes.We got another deformation which is become Penisular Malaysia.Our school has dominate the state of Pahang.We have to sit there for dunno how long and then the sun comes out.OooooeeeeMGeeee!!So damn hot!!I can feel the heat there although I wear a cap.I just hope that 12.30pm will come faster so that I can go home fast.But time flies very slow. Luckily today we have our new T-shirt. Dunno how the shirts looks like???Dunno look nice or not??

Finally, day 2 had past......Countdown:18 days :'<

~kah yee~

No comments:

Post a Comment