Thursday, August 2, 2007

Form 1 and 2 memories

Just thinking back about what had happened during my Form 1 school life......

I still remember my form teacher is Pn Slabiah...At that time, she is pregnant and my class is full with all the naughty boys and girls.I can't even study because the class is so noisy like a morning market.All the teachers are so angry with my class behaviour...I remember that I got 5A's during my final examination and all that is through my hardwork.....study till late night because I couldn't understand what the teacher teach. It is difficult.....

Form 2:-
I think I had many sweet memories during this year......
Al the teachers are good. Pn Pramalatha is my form teacher.She taught me Mathematics...she is not bad.I still remember Pn Maria....a superb kind teacher that taught me English....miss her so much but too sad she couldn't remember me.Chinese teacher is a good teacher too.Taught me many things and I'm suprised that she still remember me (haha).Couldn't forget my Science taecher--Miss Cheng.She is humuor. I started study for my Science because I scared she will punish me if I couldn't answer her question.....This year ,I had done well in my exam.......

No comments:

Post a Comment