Friday, August 3, 2007

First Day....

Today is my first day training at Matsushita.....I will never forget my experience and my memories there..........

My classmates and I go there by bus 2(actually is bus 3 but ah poh quickly change it because bus 3 got no air-cond)luckily......

When we arrived there, i saw many people from other schools in Selangor and Wilayah.The total students that participate is more than I thought...I was shocked when someone told me there are 5000 students but I think chinese is just from our school.....all of the students look at us like never saw people before.....

Everything is a mess....they didn't plan and organise for the activities and all those things...stupid wan. They say we involved in deformation of national flags..We hope we will not become the moon or star because have to wear yellow.Ah Poh said like banana. Some also said we will look like the Digi guy singing "I will follow you, follow u no matter where you go.....".Luckily we are white. Then they ask us to stand at the field.OMG!!Damn hot!!!After a while, we are allowed to have our breakfast. Our breakfast.....got one cake and a bottle of Sea Master mineral water.I saw other school students have their lunch together with their breakfast...wierd??

After that, i saw many boys buy food at the canteen. I suggested that we let them have the rice but one discipline taecher refused. She said have to wait until 12.30pm.I think during that time all the boys died of hunger oredi. Luckily Pn Darina and Pn Anis persue her until she say yes.Then, we have to continue to gather at the field...If I have not mistaken, i think that time is around 10.30am.....damn hot that stupid sun......???We wait under the hot sun for dunno how long.That person in charge didn't even bother about us.We are so angry and boycott them.We play together at the field, go back to the canteen..people ask us to sit..we stand...special right our school students....???

Finally, they arranged our place and we found out that we are red strips...not white..so dissapointed!!That day all kwang huarians becpme 'ang ang'.Why am i being in a string of bad luck?? i have to face a malay guy!!!Sucks!!Sure will die......After that, a malay guy ask us "panas tak??tapi tak apa kita rakyat Malaysia.Malaysia tentu panas.Tahan dulu."I feel like wan to scold him.

We finally go home at 12.30pm.I decide to bring my cap, towel and sunblock.Plus borrow sunglasses from Ellen.Without all this, I duuno how long i can survive there???

On Monday, i still have to face challenge....under hot sun..die!!

No comments:

Post a Comment