Thursday, August 2, 2007

Teachers.......2007

This year--2007.......I study in 4s4......... The teachers in my class........First, who am I going to talk about????

Mathematics teacher--Pn Joharabi
I like her so much. When she teach she likes to boom our class students especially those lazy boys.She is a kind and caring teacher. She cares about our class and s4 students.She Everyday smile, looks kinda pretty.Just like what Ellen say, Pn. Joharabi's eyes are like twinkling star...shining. Sometimes she will call my name because she realised that I am falling asleep.....Hope that she will continue to teach me next year......

English Language teacher--Pn Darina
A kind teacher and I think she have experienced in teaching although she is a new teacher in our school.Good English teacher and quiet care bout our class.Never scold me although sometimes I didn't pass up my homework and my essays.Sorry ya Pn. Darina.Plus she got frenster, so 'chio'. She even add me as her fren....

Biology teacher--Cik Noretna
Good at teaching...I didn't take tuition classes for this subject and I still can understand what she is teaching. I am glad she teaches me.With full and complete notes that help me a lot especially during my exam time.....Kinda pretty when she smiles.....Plus still can tahan our class noise when she teach

Physics teacher--Pn Chong Wai Yee
I like all her dress. She is a tiny teacher and have a good taste in dresses. Sometimes couldn't understand what she teach because no detail.I coludn't answer some questions from the workbook. Very cute when she smile and now looks pretty than last time after she cuts her hair....

Chemistry teacher--Pn Hong
Can fight with Pn. Joharabi.Everyday boom us wan.At first she is my form teacher but after two weeks change into another teacher.I can understand what she teach because she explain in detail for every topic.....

And now, is about my form teacher----En. Ahmad Rastom
He also teaches me Bahasa Melayu. A new teacher and I think he just graduate from university.Maybe because he is new, most of the student like to bully him.He is 4s4 treasure.He had did a lot of things for our class.....he cover for our ponteng cases, help and care a lot bout the students.At first, i cannot tahan him because he looks like.........and his attitude towards some student.........But now, I had change my view towards him. Yi Min and Joe Ann said that he is the cutest teacher in my school....maybe because of his chubby face???Never scold us no matter how noisy our class is and act that he never mind if we pass up his work or not......actually he mind. Caring and friendly...Still not bad.

Sejarah teacher--Cik Wan Aini
Teach like a express train.Actually I didn't understand what she teach and just copy all the notes that she write on blackboard.Have to study Sejarah by myself but I really hate the topics..doesn't suits me...many boring chapters and sometimes still give a lot of exercise....

Chinese Language teacher--Pn Wong
Actually..to tell the truth..I seldom concentrate when she teach. I always do my own homework and she keep on teaching . I like the stories that she told us. All about her experience and point of view throughout a matter.But everytime during her period I feel sleepy..dunno why??

EST teacher--Pn Cheah
A highly English educated teacher. I think she dunno Chinese. Talks with a very soft voice. Her class is interesting but I couldn't hear what is she talking about.This makes EST more boring....'chim chim' English make our head spin spin...haiz....

Pendidikan Moral--Pn. Mawar
Dunno what to talk about her lah.....Everyday copy notes and if not, she will give homework.juz finish Moral folio...i hate folio.Next year still have to complete one more folio.....

Add Maths--Pn Koh
I think most of the students...........Her class is boring and all of us feels that she dunno how to teach.Maybe because we take tuition classes outside.But I found out that she is patient no matter how stubborn we are. She opens tuition class to help those who fail during exam but at last only one student attend her tuition.....so pity....

No comments:

Post a Comment