Thursday, August 2, 2007

Busy Busy August!!

Oh my gosh...Busy august!!!
Dunno whether my decision is right or wrong????

I have joined the training for the kemerdekaan at Matsushita.....I'm looking back why I make tis decision.
At first, I decided to go with my frens but then I had change my mind....I thought it is the end of the story....
But a few days later, I decide to go because that Pn Liew say no matter what happens oso cannot study for one month..got sijil, allowance,T-shirt and those things...PLUS cannot study....so decide to go
Right now, I have a little regret for my decision....
Everything change, those that stay in school will continue study and now I will DIE!!!
Now I am extremely worried bout my studies and my final exam.My final exam will start at 18 September .After I finish tugas rasmi, I just left half month to catch up my studies.Dunno how to solve my problem right now????
Tsu Qi , Ellen and See Hoi have promise to 'pia'(study) with me together after kemerdekaan stuff.I am glad i have two such good friends.Even Ah Chia promise he will help me in my studies. Pity Wan Jing because I will ask her to tutor me especially my science subjects and add maths(she is too great in all these subjects).Plus Guat Ru and Chia Wen will borrow me notes. Feel so happy because many frens around me that is willing to help me.Thanks ya my frens....

Sometimes just feel like wan to cancel all my tuition classes--physics,BM,chemistry,add maths and account...very tired after school and still have to attend tuiton class...Plus got many homework..school homework and tution homework....boring.Untill now...i still got chemistry and account homework haven't finish..dunno how many months oredi???I think two months or more...haizzz..hate my life right now.Everyday I promise myself I will finish all my homeworks...but till now still cannot finish.

After kemerdekaan training, I still have to continue tuition classes.Juz dunno whether I can tahan with all this busy work.How to coop with my time, studies, homework and tuition classes.Scare that I will break down one day....Worry many things.Never have a peace day since January.Worry bout my studies, exam results, relationship with my frens, homeworks............too many.When will I have a peace day and away from all the problems that I face.Sometimes just feel that one of my friend that I knew since Form 1 didn't ever understand me.It's difficult to talk to her right now..

Hope that everything will be OK this year and all my problems will be solve.....Hope so ya.
~Kah Yee~

No comments:

Post a Comment