Thursday, January 28, 2010

Titrations =/

Uni life is getting worse. =/
I think I am still in holiday mood or maybe I'm waiting for a long weekend holiday =)
Practicals and reports are driving me crazy. Imagine 2 practicals pew week and 2 reports to be handed in every week. :'(.
P.S. From the second week till today, I already did 3 titration practicals @@. So sien aka boring. So, please, no more titrations!
Everything was like....so fast. I couldnt catch up with lectures and lots of self study. I have to study a new chapter for Bioscience every week and class test is coming, few days before Chinese New Year(spoil my pre-CNY mood niaa). I think I need some time to adapt to this new environment.

Isshh...crapping again ><

QiQi is finally back! I'm so sorry I couldnt join the other S4 piggies to KLIA and welcome her. Wanted to give her a big big hug =D

That's all for this post.
Bye peepows! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment