Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Wohoo Year xD

Happy Chinese New Year peeps!! (I know it's kinda late) =0
What to do....busy mahh! xD (excuse again ><)
Today is the fourth day of CNY and the conclusion is, CNY is all about eating and gaining weight! =/

Aikkss....that's the worse part of CNY and most probably I am going for Snowflakes with Ellen this friday. I miss the ice, the sweetness and the environment of Snowflake =P. Don't care about the cough and flu xD




My all time fav (:
Thanks to viruses attack and short of time, I dont have new clothes for this CNY =(. So I might go out for a shopping spree this few days. Seriously I am craving for clothes, more clothes and lots of clothes!! Entering IMU had cause me headache as "we are professionals" quote by Dean Pete Pook that formal attire is our uniform in IMU. No jeans, no t-shirts, no sandals, no sport shoes. Imagine I wear formal on the first day of CNY @@

-For the past two weeks, just to update, I have been busy with my studies and the most important thing--my first exam in IMU. Bioscience is effing freaky! 25 MCQs for 6 chapters =="".
-Sick during pre-CNY season. Why la so many people sick and spread all the viruses to me??
-Went for Charity Home Visit with IMU-batchmates. I am in charge in taking photographs for presentation purpose =). It was a fun experience and I have took 200++ photos in 6 hours xD
P.S. will blog more about the visit soon!!

Currently, I am madly and deeply in love with


HIM!


Talented RnB, soul singer--Khalil Fong aka 方大同

He looks awesome with piano, guitar and of course drum! xD



His love songs melts girl's heart *Awwww*
and he is cute !

I am looking for his live concert DVD---Timeless :)

That's all for this post. Back to revision although today is the fourth day of CNY =/
P.S along with 方大同's songs xD

No comments:

Post a Comment