Thursday, January 7, 2010

Bukit Jalil :'(

My fourth day at IMU, Bukit Jalil. Finally I can relax for half day. I'm having lunch break now till...hahahaha..tomorrow 9.15am =) P.S. I am definitely going to skip the briefing on 5.15pm!!
IMU is just ==""Train us to become professionals and that's why I am suffering here.
Imagine u wear heels from 9 am till 6.30 pm, walking non stop, standing for all the waitings and few hours lab orientation D: My legs ><

Plus, I cant sleep tight since Sunday night which is the first night I spent in Vista. So I am counting down: 24 hours till I go back to my lovely home and comfortable bed =). There are no nice foods here, no entertainment, no shopping complex etc etc etc =( Conclusion is, Bukit Jalil is a boring place!

Besides, I think IMU is colder than freezer. Air conds all around =="" Beware people, if you are going to IMU, please bring a jacket or a sweater.

Yesshh, I am goin back tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment