Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Lectures =/

Second week at IMU =/. Not interesting at all =(
Lecturers are always late for lectures and some didnt even turn up. Semangat IMU I think =p
Now only I realised Bioscience is a self-study subject =="". We were asked to buy a reference book for RM100 O.o and are given 4 hours to enter E-lab for online learning =DD Facebook and download-ing times babe!

However, I feel so stress when Foundation Chem lecturer was teaching. Left one more day and I am going to say bye bye to Analytical Chem. I only understand 30% of that topic :(
Physiology lecturer missed one class and I think I have to study that chapter by myself.

Conclusion: Self-study la ooiii!! =( No more spoon feeding.

My time table....awwww. I just dont know how to describe it :) So nice la weeii. After cancelling all the English speaking test, English placement test and the most important one: English classes for Semester 1.

P.S: Thank you so much Sook Theng =).Thanks for helping me in selling SAM books and GC. Finally, I have money for new bags, shoes and clothes. Time for shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment