Friday, January 1, 2010

1.1.2010

Very sorry people...I have abandoned my blog for...erm...very long time. Almost 2 months ==.
I have been very lazy to update my blog because I'm busy. Yeshh, busy....with my dramas :)

I promise all of you, starting from today, i will blog more often. =)

Since there is still 15 minutes left till 2.1.2010, faster type out my new year resolution .
1. Everything will be fine in IMU.
2. Pass all my semester exams so I can have an extra one week holiday
3. Stop procrastinating and start studying.
4. Able to save money so I can shop shop and shop!!
5. Reduce my monthly expenses since staying at Bukit Jalil is not very cheap.
6. Keep my study room tidy. ( my room is still so messy ><)
7. Blog more often :)
8. Gather with my besties: Ellen, Joeann, Chinli, Tsuqi and Yimin =D
9. Love my parents, relatives and best freinds more xD

Oh yaa, I'm going to shift this Sunday D: shift to Bukit Jalil.
P/S: Posts about my holiday, year 2009 will be up soon XD

Happy New Year !!

No comments:

Post a Comment