Saturday, July 4, 2009

Kidney disection :p



Disecting goat's kidney *buahahahaha* (Rana curi curi snap this photo)
P/S: He always does that.



Yee Eng and I (playing with kidney)




Eww....Meow and Nat....so disgusting!!><

Above are pictures of kidney disection.
It was fun.
But....very disgusting.Smelly.The smell of goat's urine.

Besides that, I just had my ESL sketch on thursday.Meow, Carmen, Matt, Nat and I performed a sketch known as "Indian Camp".It was so funny.I cant stop laughing till now.

See below:

Haha. Nat act as a pregnant woman.A cute one sumore.
Remember his scream: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.....Ahhhhh......Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.Ahhhhhh.
The photo is so funny because he looks like a real pregnant woman waiting for "her" husband to come home with a preetie smile! *Awwwww*
Btw, the foetus inside his stomach is my cutie little blue long ear bear!!
Back to my daily routine.
Same old routine. So boring!!I hate Mondays and I lurve Fridays.
Every Friday, I feel like screaming my lungs out: Thanks God it's Friday =D
Second semester is so stressful. Your beloved starts to feel tension especially dealing with Chemistry, Maths and Physics.I told myself to study...study and sturdeeee!!
But too bad, when i start to study, my strong evil side will ask me to sleep."Go...go...go....go to your warm bed.Have a sweet dream.!"Darn la.
Chemistry is getting more difficult.I really+memang benci all the half equations.Makes me blur and gives me headache!!!*Arggh*
I'm happy with my DI group. Since many people left, Ms Doh wants us to drawlots so that it is fair for everyone. Both the scary classmates(names cannot be reveal) are in Group 1.I was so worry that time....but then...Mr Matt was so "lucky" to be in Group 1. End up I am in a group with Yee Eng, Kamalinni and Swetha :)
That's all for this post. I will try to upload a funny video about "The consequences of being late to class".

No comments:

Post a Comment