Monday, July 6, 2009

L.A.M.E.

Below are some jokes....lame n cold.

Joke 1:
Lecturer was teaching X-ray. Suddenly,
Student: Sir, what's the feeling when X-ray passes through our body?
Lecturer: Erm, happy??
Student B: Excited!!
Lecturer: Uhhmm....yea. X-CITED!!!!!!

HAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Joke 2:
Lecturer was teaching interference of light waves. Suddenly, someone asked something out of topic.
Student: Sir, can u prove that 1+1 equals to 2?
Lecturer: Erm, I can prove to you that 1+1 is not equals to 3!!!! XD

Joke 3:
Lecturer was teaching and he constantly hits a TV because he is too tall.LOL
Lecturer: Why la I always hit this thingy??Maybe is a sign of aging. *sigh*
Student: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!
Lecturer: U!!!!laugh wad huh??U come and stand here. I think u cant even reach!! (so hurt la)

Joke 4:
Lecturer was laughing while teaching.
Student: Sir, are you Ok??
Lecturer: Haahahahah, I'm not OK!!!!
(sounds like just back from Tanjung Rambutan)

Joke 5:
Lecturer: Students, u have to prepare slides starting with some attention getter.
Student: Teacher, I pretend fall down la when I want to walk out and present.
Lecturer: Very funny la. =.="""

Joke 6:
Student: Why we canot have 100% pure distilled water?
Lecturer: It's hard to get. Btw, nothing is 100%. I ask you la, are you 100% a guy??I also dont dare to say that I'm 100% a man. Guys will also have gal's hormone!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :p

These jokes are based on true situations . I just cant stop laughing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment