Friday, July 17, 2009

Consequence of being late to class

A funny video xD from Meow and Matthew aka the wife and husband!!!Enjoy :p!

Both of them were late for ESL class. Before that, we pakat-ed with ESL lecturer to punish both of them! hahahahaha.

Matthew's part:

Matt: I'm goin to give a speech for why am I late for class. Errm, because this is the D floor and it is so high and my legs got tired. So, i rest for a while then only continue. Actually, I'm reading....

Ms Rajani: Then wad are u reading??

Matt: I want to read the ending.

Ms Rajani: Reading wad??

Matt: MANGA!!

Ms Rajani: To end ur speech, u better sing a song.

Matt: I dont know how to sing!!

And now, here comes the heroin......

Meow: I sing la....then she sang a weird version of "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star".

Ms Rajani: Why were u late??

Meow: Because this is D floor and I'm tired.

Ms Rajani: U are having the same excuse as Matt.

Meow: No!!! sumore my legs are short!!

*ahahahahahahahhhah*

To end her speech, she sang "London Bridge is Falling Down" where she forgot the last line of the lyrics.

However, both of them were still late for ESL class nowadays! One addicted to *aheemm* Pet Society and Friends for Sale while the other one....*aheemm aheemm*....addicted to Manga!

1 comment: