Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I'm Back....

Sorrie for my slow updates......But.........
I'm back!!!Everytime also say this wan la.....then disappear for few weeks again =.=!!

Sorry lohhh......busy mahh!!(L.A.Z.Y. actually~~~)
Second semester is not that busy if compared to first semester. Handed in my Physics Info-Search Report, presented for Biology and ESL. So now left with Physics presentation which is in August, practical tests, common tests, class tests and wad so ever quizzes......
Btw, my Biology presentation sucks!As u all know, your dearest really public shy la! Face difficulties in public speaking =(
Aiya...not my fault also la (blame people pulak) because last time used to speak chinese. :(
ESL presentation had just passed.lol!!!!Overall still not bad la.....=0. At least not that nervous compared to Biology presentation.....So happie la....I din refer to notes during presentation.=p

Second semester means have to pia for trials and finals. So tension la.Everyone busy studying....
And some of my classmates left......from 28 to 21....what a sudden change!
Oh yaa...my report card........=((( Not a very good news.....or i should say.....my bad results ever.
I got D9 for Chemistry. Failed Chemistry la weyy!!! No A at all. 3Bs', 1 C and 1D!!
Why la Chemistry so difficult??Maybe i shud juz stop complaining and start studying. (Chemistry, Chemistry, I luv U!!)

Attended a mini gathering with S4-rians last Sunday. We went for karaoke at Bukit Tinggi. K is not my favourite however I like the snacks !!Dun ask me why.I juz like it. =0

Before I forget, next post will be on kidney dissection. I'm still waiting for Rana to upload photos in Facebook. I will post as many photos as I can!!!buahahahahaha *evil grins*

That's all for now......Back to Maths homework.

Bye~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment