Saturday, January 29, 2011

Amore Segreto Part I

A P110 project for the newbies- P111 orientation! :)
Second day- Welcome to Tooney Town
Each group were given a list of cartoon characters and juniors needa dress up like the cartoons.


Nice background for the night!

Lets see:
Group photos first!

So sorry to say, I forgot the name of this group =____= Pardon me


Chitti Chitti Bang Bang


Awesome-max!



Gimme 5! The couple OO. lol


Elmo!


Pirate Juniors!

Some of the characters given in the list of 'mission-to-accomplish'. :)

Margaret aka Maggie Simpson. Sounds familiar?
And look at 'her' boobs. lol Pity him for dancing 'Bad Romance' on stage with the 'not-so-stable' boobs -__-


Bumble-bee, the unknown -___-, Peter Pan, Woody and the Bloo!



Ahhh, the Fairy Tales- Cinderella



Thick eyebrow.Red shirt. Yellow shorts. Guess what *_____+
Shin Chan!


The attention of the night besides Maggie Simps!
BLOO!! Familiar too?? Yeap because you ate a lot of "Mamee' when you were young!



Minnie the mouse with fallen nose =___=



Sailormoon

The best male freshie-Mickey Mouse! lol



Sponge-bob square pants~~!

Another Minnie I guess?
Btw, she is not a freshie. She is my batchmate, Samantha!


Digi Yellowman?
hahah, she is one of the Powerpuff Girls :)



Mojojo I think ? hmm ?!


Bumble-bee?
Hehe, it's only Part I. Might have Part II if I am able to finish my Microbiology case study report before CNY. Ahhhhh brrrrrrr!!!! :( Holiday mood gone and I predict that I will have a GG CNY break :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment