Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Secret in a closet

It's Chinese New Year Eve!! whhheeeee :)I am definitely gonna appreciate this year's CNY because most probably I will not receive any ang-paus or have reunion dinner for the next 2 years :S However I am not so in CNY mood this year -_____- thanks to Microbiology report and I still left with one question on drug treatment for the patient -____- brrrr




Mum has been nagging bout my wardrobe since dont know when.lol I am always lazy to tidy it as no one knows how messy it is inside when the doors are close ;) God knows and I know ! :DD


But then I decided to make things right this year. Either keep or give :) Ended up my wardrobe looks like this:

The baju side :) Still looks so stuffy =_____=

Skirts,jeans and pants :) Also the other side.lol

Conclusion is my wardrobe is still pack =____=


And and and, I found a gift from cousin when he was in Scotland.


A kilt :]

Suprisingly I still can wear it :O hahahaha! I dont even remember its existence =___= because I got it when I was in primary school. Standard 4 if not mistaken. So, it's 9 years O_____O




Evidence. lol:
11-12 years old wheeee wang wang!


Happy Chinese New Year peeps!
Wish you guys have a prosperous bunny year ahead!
P.S Btw, I made a mistake for the previous post. It's segreto -_______- hahaha. Blury head and mind

1 comment:

  1. wear your kilt this year la, hehe :P
    Happy Chinese New Year :D

    ReplyDelete