Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hi Senior, Bye Junior

3rd January 2011- The first day of Week 8 for Semester 3 and the most important, the first day for new intake of P111! :)
Finally, I am people's senior!!!

Met juniors on Tuesday and I was shock when I see the number of new-comers. Guess what. Whole lot less than my batch. It's just 44 of them *_______________* Rumours are spreading, saying........ *ssshhhhh* I am not gonna say it here. Prevent myself from getting into trouble :X

Have been busy with orientation stuffs and studies. Speaking about orientation, I just dont feel like getting involved. It's just, I am _______ to join. If you know me well and are smart enough, you can kindly fill in the blank! :P

So, I am assigned to take photos. Ugh, the photographer. Photos taken are very random, scattered and pointless! fml
To summarise my feeling: I hate being a photographer for event like this where photos look darn meaningless. I hate this part!

Lets see:

Below are scattered and random photos. It's not my style. Ughhh!

Giving advice :)
Cheering

Discussion



Unfamiliar faces.lol

Finally, two better ones. Satisfication!
The seniors and juniors.
Juniors are showing serious faces. Chill la babes! :D


A funny one! I mean the two guys behind. The jumping monkeys!
The new comers still have much to learn from us! Not the way of how to do revision but the crazy-ness and sampat-ness! -______-

2 comments:

  1. formal even for the 1st day? why so boring...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha....we have to wear formal everyday. It's IMU dress code! :( sounds dumb rite! XD

    ReplyDelete