Saturday, February 27, 2010

Fireworks =/

Class test on coming Monday and I am studying non stop this few days.
Study 3 main topics of Foundation Chemistry and so syok that there are only 16 MCQ questions.

It's so noisy outside...
Ishhh.....fireworks =(. Almost everyday of CNY I heard fireworks...at Shah Alam and Bukit Jalil. It's getting more frequent this few days. I think people outside are happy because CNY is coming to an end ==""
If not why fireworks non stop outside??

Gahh.....it's so annoying and irritating. All my Foundation Chems are gone when I heard the loud noise of fireworks outside . Isshh >.<

Forgive me peeps, I am just E.M.O. Especially when exam is around the corner and I still have lots of stuff to study.

So, fireworks, could u please just shut up for one day?

No comments:

Post a Comment