Friday, December 31, 2010

The few days before 2010

Hi peeps. So sorry for the long waiting. Have been busy shopping around for the past few days -______- *shhhh*

Went to Sunway Pyramid on Sunday. As usual, crowded, people, full parking and more shops! Sunway is expanding and it's getting more lala-ish :/ Bought another pair of shoe at Vincci =____= again. Mum has been asking why I have a kind of feeling towards Vincci's shoes ^____^ :P I also dont know why. Had spicy steamboat at night which caused me GI upset and vomit :(

And I had the last outing of 2010 with QiQi on Tuesday. We laid our footprints at Mid Valley and The Gardens :) It's been ages since the last time I went there :) Bought a Goggles jeans at a superb cheap price! We walked, talked and gossip-ed for the whole day, and also started on plannings for next year Chinese New Year visits of the piggies. QiQi introduced me to Boost Juice Bars. :P



Try the one with berries peeps :) It's nice ! :)

Shopping didnt juat stop on Tuesday. Mum asked me to accompany her to Sogo on Thursday -__- Just like Sunway, Sogo is packed with people especially Arabians.

A FUN fact: Most of the tourists from Middle-East bring a big luggage to Sogo. It's not that they had just arrive. They keep their newly bought stuffs in it. CUTE right? =___=

Sogo is a shopping heaven with all the branded shoes, handbags and clothes selling at a cheap price but I dont really like that place. Because, not much of my stuffs can be found. Actually is too old for me :P Then went to Times Square for the first time in my life. Walked for one hour and the conclusion I get: For the first time I saw clothes and bags selling at Rm 25, and I stepped out with an empty hand -_____-. Reached home at 9pm as mum and I 'successfully' entered the third train that arrived at the platform. Pardon me, it was a SHUTTLE train.

FUN fact: Shuttle train travels slower than the normal train =______= Change shuttle to tortoise la please!

The reason:
The usual train is attach to this old thingy =____=

Old train, old railway. Everything is just freakin' n' farkin' OLD !

Another cute case, I saw a few gentlemen *aheem* in WOMEN couch *____* This shows how cacat our system is!
Have been standing the whole journey back to Shah Alam, after walking from morning till evening with a pair of sore legs.

Conclusion from the shopping diary: I need a bigger wardrobe! and more cashhhh! :P


1 more hour to 01.01.11!!

Happy New Year! xoxo

Wish you guys have a great year ahead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment