Sunday, December 12, 2010

December wishes :)

Wanna be a billionaire,
so freakin' bad.....
Go to Zimbabwe.lol
(Google it if u wanna know why :D )

It's end of the year.

It's almost Christmas.

Chinese New Year is coming soon.

And so, it's shopping time !!

Currently Imma broke T__________T Thanks to Vincci. Bought two pairs of shoes and a handbag :) Living with a almost empty wallet -______-


Looks kinda distorted in this photo. But actually the bag is cute =)



I think this is the 10th pair of rome shoes I have =___+




I heart white colour :)


The sad case is, I haven't buy new clothes. Planning for a shopping spree with QiQi :)
Where to go? hmmm ?


P.S
Coming up for the next post:


Stay tuned!

Time to pack and go back to the blardy hostel and IMU. fml

Blardy drug names again. fml

1 comment:

  1. hmm.. let go KL this time?? shall we?
    one U? midvalley??
    u name it GAL!!
    I am broke too. haha
    dec is the mth i spend the most!!

    ReplyDelete