Friday, March 26, 2010

Imagine when you replace 's' and 'z' with 'j' @@""
My Biopharm lecturer has a funny indian accent.

Benzene becomes ben'j'ene

and

easy become ea'j'y =)

Physiology class test screwed up my one whole week. The essay question on the test paper made me go lagi siao. *ftw*

I need more entertainment. I stared at white papers with black ink more than on colourful and attractive dramas for this past 3 weeks.

And I am going to stare on white papers with black ink+highlighted words+ organic structures later =="". Biopharmacy class test next tuesday and lecturer is going to finish his lecture next Monday. This is what I hate about IMU. Shitty timetable. My class ends at 5.30 pm with Biopharm workshop and I have to rush home and study for tomorrow's class test. =/ Darn IMU!

I am going to 'finish' on next Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment