Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hard times =(

Physiology :(

The worst subject in MPharm course. With all the hormones and neurotransmitters, my brain just doesnt seem to accept and process them ==""
So, starting from today, I am going to have hard times facing Physiology. Imagine study+understand+memorize all the stuffs :S and end up....

One essay question come out for end of semester exam :/

Studied bout hormones today and I have a fact to share with you all. I think everyone knows Growth hormones and this hormone is active when we are

SLEEPING!!

Imagine when you sleep and growth hormones are released and you are gaining height :)

So peeps, sleep more =)

P.S Heard my batchmates said some of their friends are not having an 'optimum' height beacuse of playing dota :). and to add on, say NO to dota!

No comments:

Post a Comment