Thursday, April 23, 2009

Tensed~~~

Finally.....hand in my ESL draft, biology draft, chemistry SRT, maths direct investigation......
but still need to do some changes for ESL and bio.....=(
At last, finished 3 tests....so relieved....=)
But my results......*faint*
Gotta pray hard so that i pass my Chemistry.....If not.....
I got to write a 50 words essay to state why i failed the common test and ways to improve my Chemistry.=.="""That's wat Mr.Yap requested.*pening*Hope he juz say "for fun only"....lol
can't deny...SAM is reli torturing..like wad Charlene said: SAM= self-abusing matriculation which is quite true xD
Btw, watched Fast and Furious 4 last friday=))


The first movie i watched since 2009......
Malaysian translated F&F 4 into "Pantas&Garang" =.=""""
Back to reality,
First semester exam is around the corner!!!!Juz wondering how am i going to study and sit for the exams???Class tests and wad so ever common test are killing me. My panda eyes are worsen.....




Look at my eyes...=((

I juz wish that I have more time to sleep.....Seriously, 24 hours per day is not enough!!!!!
Facing problems in studies.....Maths, Chemistry, Physics.....These 3 subjects are killing me espcially Chemistry!!!!Ketones, aldehydes, triglycerides, amides, amines.........makes me pening niaa =.="" *pening*. Anyway, I will try to like Chemistry.....lol (I lurve Chemistry!!!!* a way to hypnotize myself )
It's time for me to start preparing for my mid semester exams!!
So stress~~!!!!!

Tonight got to rush for Biology presentation slides....I miss my warm bed!!!!=(
Then Malaysian Studies report, presentation and most important---FINAL!!!Final is on next Thursday.....gotta study Sejarah.....again*sigh*
Malaysian Studies=Sejarah in English (wish me luck babe!!!)
List goes on with ESL report, Biology HAE and Physics second review....
Last but not least---Mid semester exam!!!!!
Tat's all for now....back to Biology presentation slides!!!!=))
Bye pepoww!!

1 comment:

  1. Wah, SAM so scray meh? Why everyone who study SAM keep complaining about it le? Anyway, good luck for you!! I FIANLLY found you haha. AND so happy that you have linked me^^

    ReplyDelete