Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Study Atau Mati??

Isshh....It's been two months I disregarded this blog.
Bloggie, finally I'm back!!!
Sorry for my late post and updates....Started college in January...enrolled for SAM programme. At first I thought SAM is easier than a-level...but now, after i had gone through 3 months of assignments and homework...

frankly speaking...
SAM aint fun!!!! *faint*

I come out with one formula:
SAM=stress+assignments+monthly class tests =(

Now i'm rushing my ESL draft...then prepare for oral test which is next week...
Chemistry project on 13 April follow by Biology draft on the same week .....Physics second review..........maths direct investigation *duh*.
3R=Research, researches and resources *pening*

oh yaa, TESTS are within this two weeks!!!common tests, class tests...etc....Juz wondering whether I have time to study anot....??*sigh*

Assignments are wasting most of my time and i dont have time to revise for exam...
Nowadays, I sleep less than 5 hours per day *yawn* and this leads to my panda eyes ='(

Btw, I passed my driving test. (finally)=)License babe!!!

Tat's all for this post. Back to ESL draft.....*ishh*
(study atau mati=SAM) xP

kahyee

1 comment:

  1. hey there~
    you taking SAM at which college wor?
    haha~
    know who am i right?? ^^

    ReplyDelete