Monday, January 7, 2008

Miserable Form 5????

Hi everyone......
Really 'sui' ...Why i will hold the post of Bendahari/treasurer???Haiz...becoming 5S4 Ajk really pity and tired....
Is not because of our class students...is because of that TEACHER!!!
A little small thingy oso she wanna call Ajk to help...looks like she pay us salary and she is our boss...
Why I wanna quit????
haha..cause i want a peaceful life and a lot more time doing my own things in class. Now, everyday got something most AJK will be called by teacher. The second day, Chong Yong and Ru Huey reli pity...that teacher kept calling them because of small matters.....=.=
Collecting Rm5 is teacher's job...not my job...i just collect money for class fund only
She only give me two days to collect that money....
Before that somemore threaten me....ask me to give her an explanation if I cant collect money from whole class ......Weird horr....what explanation she want???
Today she ask me to count money so I just follow what she wants.While I'm counting, she sit besides me and talking nonsense for the two period.Me.....stand beside her for two period...really want to smack her....but i dun dare lah...talk only....hehe
Luckily today saw En Tom ..told him a little about what had happen in our class.....
I didnt looks at his face expression well..but Ellen say after i told him that all of us suffer in class, his expression change into ????duno what face expression is that? Haiz...but i know he lembut hati...i think 5s4 need a teacher like him..or can i say that our class cannot survive without him..??But sounds a bit too much....
I think now have to persue him once more...so can kick out that teacher A.S.A.P.I just dont want my form 5 life to be miserable.I want happy memories!!
Hope God will help us.......
~K@hye3~

No comments:

Post a Comment