Tuesday, January 8, 2008

............

Hi...
keep posting everyday ......
maybe this is the most suitable place to express all my anger and feelings.....haha
And no one know that i have a blog.....except Ellen .....
Today is the fourth day in school...
Still have many things happen....
I think I will type it out here....
During moral class, which means period after recess....havent sit down for 5 minutes, that teacher ask a student to call me for duno what small matters.....
When I reached 5A3, tat stupid ask me a question......
"You sudah bagi wang untuk buku kerja?"I say nooooo.....she scold me!!!!What laaaahhhhh!!!!
I'm thinking horr...she just give me two days to collect money for work book....she thought all of us are from rich family meh....??Say want money then got money meh...
Today Bm period more worst...keep scolding and threaten us.....
First...she talks to nonesense about how to write rumusan...i listen until fall asleep.Then duno what 'jawaban' , 'kewajiban'?????Dunno she pro in bm or not.....simply teach 1....
then she told us:
'Saya sangat jujur.Pada hari ibu bapa, saya akan beritahu ibu bapa kamu tentang kelakuan kamu. saya juga akan tokoh tambah sikit." This call honest meh??I think she never study Moral before.
Then ask me, chong yong and esther to check all the exercise books before pass to her.We have to make sure her name is written corerectly. If not, she will throw the books and as usual lah...give psp marks..She thought who she is???Our 'ah ma' meh....??
Somemore scold our former form teacher....
Because rastom didnt fill in the year and class on the bottom of report card, she say that he duno how to become a form teacher. What la !!She dun even qualify to scold other teacher. She dont have the right to complain COS she is the worst form teacher in WHOLE Kwang Hua!!Say people lazy, she is the laziest. Everyday criticize teacher and students.....she is an animal only. A stupid and unattractive peacock.We are human beings......buahhaaaahhaa!!Look la...last time i not so kejam one leh...because of her lah....kill my body cells only....
Haha....today finally drop my tears ed....and rastom say if wanna change teacher, still can..wahahaaha....evil horr...
Now thinking of an idea...how to kick her out???I think writing a touching letter to principal, let him read ed cry.....then our plan will success......!!!!hahahaha.....:)=.="""
I think i wont post tomorrow...cos
there is no BM class.....!!haha
Thanks god......

Ciaozzz~
Kahyee'08

No comments:

Post a Comment