Saturday, June 19, 2010

Stuffs that I missed when I was a few thousand kilometres away from home:
1. Rice dumpling. Seriously, I was craving for canto and nyonya ba zhang which are kept inside refrigerator. I ate 4 canto ba-zhangs straight after I reached home yesterday :).

2. My warm and comfortable blanket :D. I feel that Bukit Jalil is now more like Cameron Highlands rather than a normal university :/. Two sweaters are not enough to resist the coldness there. Wtf with 2 chillers?? Staying in IMU for continuous hours make me miss home more :(. Btw, I think IMU is preparing me for Glasgow's chilly-elly weather perhaps?

3. I miss my mum's delicious +yummy +healthy dishes :P. Starting to loathe all the mamak and chinese economic rice outside and inside IMU. I am not the one who is picky but the foods are really dirty :(. Sometimes I rather have cereals and energy bars as my dinner.

4. I miss the big plasma TV :) I wanna watch World Cup matches. I wanna watch movies. Sitting inside the room after class without any entertainment is driving me nuts.

I always hope that weekdays would pass as fast as speed of light whereas friday and saturday would stop so that I can stay at home longer. Time flies and the day that I am going to leave my house a few thousand miles away is getting nearer. Wondering how am I going to survive?

I am just so random and emo ==

No comments:

Post a Comment